Prerequisites：1) To deliver desirable desktop performance, pls configure your host according to the Host Configuration Guide. When a single host is used for more than 6 seats, it is recommended to use Gigabit LAN between host and switch..
2) Make sure your host system is a Windows Server edition or Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate edition of Windows personal systems (Starter, Home and Preview editions of Windows personal systems are not supported).
3) Get the software installers ready，including vMatrix Server Manager，RDP wrapper multi-user patch or Microsoft RDS CALs (choose one), VLC media player (optional but recommended) and other required software. You can download the required software at the “Software Download” tab of this page
Installation:1) Disabled security software during the installation of vMatrix Server Manager and RDP Wrapper，as the changes to the system drivers may cause misjudge by the security software.
2) Run the installer of vMatrix Server Manager; After installation, reboot is required, but can be done after all other software installed.
3) Unzip the RDP Wrapper package，run the install.bat file, or install Microsoft RDS CALs if you have purchased.
4) Install VLC media player and other necessary software；
5) Reboot, and then create user accounts with vMatrix Server Manager, connect the zero clients and the installation is done.
vMatrix Server Manager
vMatrix Server Manager is the central component of the vCloudPoint system that runs on the shared or management servers. It contains the connection broker that delivers multiple desktop sessions to terminal users and a number of management tools for the administrator to manage the whole vCloudPoint system.
RDP Wrapper Library
Multi-user Remote Desktop Patch
VLC Media Player
Media Player Supporting vCloudPoint’s vDirect Client Rendering technology.
Description: These documents provide detailed guides for your deployment of vCloudPoint system.
Instructions: You are strongly recommended to read through these documents on your first time of setting up the vCloudPoint system, even though you may be experienced in technology of this kind.